Do you have experience as a Landscaping Crew Member and looking for stability with an established company?
TopNotch Landscaping offers year-round employment.
Are you looking for a landscaping position to expand your existing skills?
TopNotch Landscaping is committed to helping our team members progress to the next level in skills, safety, and position!
Are you a high-energy, self-motivated individual? We are currently looking for motivated individuals to start with us on April 1, 2021.
We as a team cultivate and care for the landscape maintenance for commercial and residential developments under the TopNotch Landscaping standard of customer service and quality. We service over 30 properties around the Calgary area and continue to grow.
Join our Team!
- Safely and effectively operate machinery including lawn mowers (both push and riding), backpack blowers, trimmers, chain saws and other pertinent tools and equipment.
- Mowing lawns, trimming lawns; edging lawns (around walks, flower beds and walls), power raking, aerating, fertilizing; general cleanup on sites, garbage collection. according to site specific details
- Planting: planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes based on landscape plans and maps; trimming and cleaning flower beds
- Horticulture maintenance: pruning or trimming trees and shrubs using shears, pruners, or chainsaws.
- Ensure job sites are left spotless and to the customer and TopNotch Landscaping’s standard
- Properties are to be maintained to the highest level of quality.
- Identify any issues that arise during the day, recording those and reporting them to your Crew Lead.
- Attending tailgate meetings
- Ensuring the companies policies and procedures are applied daily and always followed.
- All health & safety requirements are followed.
- Use with skill, a variety of gardening and power tools
- Communicating with the clients should be passed onto your Crew Leader
- Must be able to work on own or part of a crew and have good time management skills to ensure all needs are met within the company on-time
- Safely lift 60 pounds on own, without assistance
- Ability to have open and honest conversation, provide and receive constructive feedback
- Outdoors and regularly subjected to changing weather conditions i.e. wet and/or humid conditions, hot and cold temperatures.
- Physical stresses include standing, walking, sitting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- Possibility for irregular hours due to unexpected circumstances; weather, scheduling etc. Availability: Monday through Friday 7am till 6pm (sometimes earlier or later depending on the day). Some Saturday work may be required during those days that are taken off due to rain days.
- Yearning to work in the landscaping trade
- 1 years’ experience as a Landscaping Crew Member; not necessary but an asset
- Knowledge of plant, shrubs and skilled in your abilities to care for growing plants by pruning, weeding, and removing dead foliage
- Proficient in the use of a variety of gardening and power tools
- Communication is key. We ensure we off the strongest possible communication for our teams.
- Respect yourself, the Team, and the job. We ensure everyone is treated each other with respect and kindness. Just the same way we care for our clients needs.
- Trust with each other; trustworthy. Have the courage and integrity to make those tough decisions.
- Motivate each other. Motivation is key with the right mindset.
- Teamwork requires everyone to be focused on the same objective. Working together to achieve success.
Enticements for You
- Seasonal and Full-Time year-round employment
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Training and development
- Opportunity for career changes within the company
Salary $17.00/hr – $19.00/hr – DOE